1. The course proceedings may and will be video / voice recorded for safety purposes at any given time. The Company will not reproduce nor publish the recording without prior consent.
2. For quality assurance purposes, your personal information provided will be recorded in the Company’s database. This includes but is not limited to your name, contact details, emergency contact, and residential address. Please refer to the Company’s Policy Note to know more about the Company’s policies regarding private and confidential information.
3. The Company may compile statistical information for monitoring purposes but this will never include references to a particular individual.
4. By clicking the checkbox you agree to receive updates and information about our courses, events, news and offers in the future.
5. By clicking the checkbox you agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions above and are deemed to have given your consent for the company to hold all personal information provided.